Post Your Book Excerpts

As most of you are presumably writers, and I take it a few of you are even published, I'd like to invite you of the published kind to post your excerpts up on The Writer's Life Blog.

If you have a book out, whether it be print or ebook, or whether it be published with a NY publisher or self-published, I would like to give you an opportunity to post your excerpt on this blog and receive comments. Sound cool?

Here are the instructions:

Send an email to me (Dorothy) at thewriterslife(at)yahoo.com and please put "Post My Book Excerpt On Your Blog" in the subject line so I'll know why in the heck you emailed me. Not that I don't love getting emails, but with 16,897 unread emails (you think I'm joking?), I can sift it out quicker.

Then, in the body of your email, put:

YOUR NAME
YOUR WEBSITE ADDRESS
YOUR BOOK'S NAME
YOUR PUBLISHER'S NAME AND URL

Then....the very first chapter of your book. I don't care how short or long it is, but I'd need the whole chapter for full impact.

Each day, I'll post an excerpt in between the author interviews that are lined up.

These will be posted on a first come, first serve basis.

The reason I'm doing this? I am big on promoting as you know. Or, if you don't, I am. In my search for promotional venues, I found it hard to find places to post book excerpts. So, I've come up with one myself.

So, get those excerpts to me, and I look forward to reading them and posting them on The Writer's Life Blog!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:45 AM

    nice blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.