BOOK TRAILER OF THE HOUR

I just have to pass this on. Toni McGee Causey has just put the most professional book trailer I've seen in a long time up on YouTube. It's for her book, Bobbie Faye's Very (very, very, very) Bad Day, that will be released from St. Martin's in May. It definitely gets my two thumbs up!

Here it is and you decide if that's not just the best put together book trailer you've seen!



If anyone would like some book trailer promotion, I have added a webpage at The Writer's Life for book trailer listings. Visit www.thewriterslife.net/booktrailerpromotion.html to find out how you can add yours!

Tags: , , , , The Writer's Life

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Dorothy, thanks! Really appreciate the kind words and the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni, I could gush and gush for hours! I would loooove to make one like that! My one and only book trailer consists of still shots, but a video, man, that would be the best!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.