HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS by nine-year-old Alec Greven

You've got to watch this. I saw this kid on the morning news today. His name is Alec Greven and he is the cutest thing you've ever seen. Sometimes it takes years (and sometimes not at all) to get a book contract by Harper Collins. Well, this kid not only did it before he reached puberty but did what most aspiring authors could never dream of - becoming a published author and a relationship expert all before the age of 10. He's so cute - watch!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the advice about not being too hyper. And about how he truly believes that his crush could end up being the woman he marries someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he a doll and isn't he so on the money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:11 PM

    He...is going to break a lot of hearts!! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm scared that a nine-year-old knows all this stuff. He's cute, but I know the last thing I was thinking of at nine was boys.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.