Monday Musings: In the Mailbox


I am really excited to get this book in the mail for review. It's called Blog Blazers: 40 Top Bloggers Share Their Secrets to Creating a High-Profile, High Traffic, and High-Profit Blog! by Stephanie Grenier. Wow, that's a mouthful, but if I were the author, I'd want to include all of those high points which is making this book stand out.

Because my business is all about blogs, this is going to be a joy to read and review. Watch for my review coming up soon, but if you want to check them out, visit www.blogblazers.com.

Another book I'm excited to get this past week is a book by Vivian Eisenecher titled Recovering Me, Discovering Joy: Uplifting Wisdom for Everyday Greatness. Vivian will be on a virtual book tour in January so be tuned for more information soon. If you'd like to host Vivian on her virtual book tour and receive a copy for review, email me at thewriterslife@yahoo.com. Check out her website at www.recoveringme.com.

Exciting things happening at The Writer's Life!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.