What I Cannot Change - new book by LeAnn Rimes

Country singer LeAnne Rimes has a new book and single out titled What I Cannot Change which is so inspirational I just have to show you the new video they made for it:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhNQDab7Jg



















According to LeAnnFans.com, this is a new book by LeAnn Rimes and Darrell Brown which will be released on May 5, 2009 called What I Cannot Change and will include an introduction by LeAnn, lyrics to her song What I Cannot Change, photographs, and stories from people who have experienced amazing journeys inspired by LeAnn’s song. The book will also contain a CD of the song.

Amazing sounding book by an amazing singer, writer and fellow human being.

2 comments:

  1. Dorothy,
    Thanks for posting the video! I am from HarperStudio, we edited the book and did the video!
    My best,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I love the Internet! Nice to have you here...you guys did an excellent job on this!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.