Interview with Linda Lou Crosby, author of 'Ragweed'

Linda Lou Crosby is a video producer, storyteller and former professional athlete. Like Ragweed, she has a unique approach to life. Ragweed is a part of herself she wanted to share with others. Linda Lou has a great sense of humor and likes to laugh and make others laugh too.
 

She currently lives with her husband in Montana and California where on clear days you can find her fishing, hunting or hiking.

Website: For trailer promo and excerpts of book http://ragweedadventures.com/
Paperback: http://amzn.to/1iDHpDS
Kindle http://amzn.to/1iDGX8L

Q: Welcome to The Writer's Life!  Now that your book has been published, we’d love to find out more about
the process.  Can we begin by having you take us at the beginning?  Where did you come up with the idea to write your book?

I started to write a bit about Ragweed years ago. I thought it would be fun to bring this little whimsical girl that was in my thoughts to.life. Recently my husband (who is convinced I AM Ragweed) and my friend and editor Laura Robbins encouraged me to complete the book.

Q: How hard was it to write a book like this and do you have any tips that you could pass on which would make the journey easier for other writers?


I think the hardest part was actually doing it. I think having encouraging people around who you can discuss your work with is a big help.

Q: Who is your publisher and how did you find them or did you self-publish?


I self published with the guidance of an editing genius and my friend Laura Dobbins.

Q: Is there anything that surprised you about getting your first book published?
It surprised me to find out that others enjoyed the stories as much as I did.

Q: What other books (if any) are you working on and when will they be published?


I am working on Ragweed's next adventures as she explores the West.
 

Q: What’s your favorite place to hang out online?

I have a lot of fun sending cards and messages back and forth with my friends throughout the day. I am always looking for fun cartoons and whimsical graphics to share. I also love Afghanistan too.

Q: Finally, what message (if any) are you trying to get across with your book?


Life is good. It is an opportunity for all of us to enjoy our family and friends and have some delightful adventures along the way.
 
Q: Thank you again for this interview!  Do you have any final words?


Thanks for the opportunity to share my thoughts on writing and Ragweed.
 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.